Your benefits and how we can help you out
- Unique Detection Control Framework based on a Risk-based approach
- Identifying risks, including unknown risks
- Searching proactively for risks and solutions
- All data merged and correlated in one centralized system
- Faster threat response
- Answering complex issues and preventing threats
- Better reporting, log analysis, and storage
- Efficient use keeps costs low
- More than 15 years of SIEM knowledge and expertise
- SIEM consultancy and compliance
How we help
Kahuna’s SIEM system is designed to provide insight into certain processes, activities, and the status of the company’s network and systems. It collects log data from devices, software, or components within a company and stores it in a centralized system, a kind of ‘black box’. This data is then parsed, i.e. made readable, categorized, and classified.
When the SIEM system identifies dangerous activity based on scenarios and rules, the security team will be alerted to intervene.
The power of SIEM lies in having data from different software and devices correlated, i.e. linked. This offers exponential possibilities because no other system can offer that. The SIEM system does not give the context and intention at first, but only the action and activity that takes place.
Kahuna can display this context and intention, which results in better insights and direct tools to improve the security policy.
What kind of Managed Security Services do we offer for SIEM and Log Management?
We use the risk data to define your business’ IT security needs. Although every company is different, many organizations face similar business risks. Our standard services help eliminate up to 80% of your risks.
- If you want to eliminate even more risks, we provide you with our expertise to design ‘scenario-based use cases’ to reduce every information security risk to an acceptable level. Based on your needs, risks, and the current landscape, we can provide you with the desired managed SOC services. However, this is not a one-way street; these services require dedication and motivation from both ends.
- Every service comes with a core team of experts consisting of service delivery, security experts, security analysts, and others, supported by Kahuna management to maintain high-quality service as long as your MSSP contract is with us.
- The end result is a service that’s tailored to your business with reporting that meets the needs of whoever receives it – whether strategic, tactical, or operational. Our SOC service is flexible and scalable every month, meaning you only pay for what you use.