Do you have control over every user?
Your benefits and how we can help you out
- A hardened environment that protects against internal and external threats: limiting privileges means access can be managed better
- Reduced malware infection and propagation: removing excessive privileges can prevent malware from installing or executing
- Enhanced operational performance
- Easier to achieve and prove compliance
- Credentials are secure and controlled
- Separation of responsibilities
- Behavioral monitoring
- Good balance between ease of use and security
How we help
Our Privileged User Security is a method to help secure, control, and monitor privileged access to critical assets.
It creates a highly secured and tightly controlled environment to store privileged credentials, so every user that accesses sensitive information will be controlled, monitored, and, if needed, isolated.
This way, the risk of those credentials being stolen will be reduced and any suspicious activity can be discovered and mitigated.