Your benefits and how we can help you out
If encrypted information ends up in the public domain, the damage is limited when encryption keys are safe. Encryption is complex, not only technically but also practically. You need to ask yourself:
- Which crown jewels need to be encrypted?
- Who needs to access them?
- Which policies apply to certificate and key management?
- How do you ensure consistent adherence to the encryption policy?
- What do you do with external partners who also have to work with the encrypted data?
- How strong does your encryption algorithm need to be when coming to a future-proof solution?
- How long do key lengths have to be in order to be ready for the future?
Kahuna offers encryption solutions, key management, and role-based access control for structured and unstructured data residing in databases, applications, files, and storage containers. With centralized key management and a hardened root of trust, enterprises can ensure their master keys are protected and data remains secure.