Your benefits and how we can help you out
- Protection against spam, phishing, and ransomware attacks via e-mail
- Establishing and enforcing policies for information sharing
- Compliance related to e-mail security
- 24/7 preventive management and rapid response in case of attacks from our ISO 27001- certified SOCs in Amersfoort and Valencia
How we help
Helping you with e-mail security often requires a customer-specific approach. However, there are some basic tips and tricks to be aware of:
- Always check the sender: a strange e-mail address is often a clue to help you recognize phishing. The section after the @ sign should end with the domain name. Good: firstname.lastname@example.org. Bad: email@example.com.
- Never open any link or attachment unless youre sure it’s safe: malicious links or attachments can contain malware such as zip, .exe, .js, .lnk, .wsf, .scr, and .jar.
- Never give out your personal information.
- A password manager can be useful: it stores multiple passwords for different websites. Criminals cannot enter all your accounts with one password.
- Beware of language mistakes: phishing e-mails often contain language and typing errors.
- Non-personal salutation: beware of salutations such as ¨esteemed customer¨ or ¨esteemed relation¨.
- Check whether you are already a customer or have signed up for something, won auctions, and so on. If in doubt, report it to your IT department.