Your benefits and how we can help you out
- Standardized, exchangeable information (STIX/TAXII)
- Useful outcomes in real-time and automated
- Higher-quality cybersecurity and proactive approach to future cybersecurity threats
- Up-to-date threat information, including methods, vulnerabilities, targets, and bad actors
- Multidisciplinary sources (hacktivists, cybercriminals, and nation states)
- Keep leaders, stakeholders, and users informed about the latest threats and repercussions they could have on the business.
How we help
Kahuna’s Cyberthreat Intelligence provides usable information that greatly increases the quality and speed of your security.
Kahuna’s Cyberthreat Intelligence service gathers information from open sources, commercial suppliers, partners, and affiliations. Our analysts present useful practical information that greatly increases the operational speed, efficiency, and capacity in organizing our clients’ security.
In recent years, Cyberthreat Intelligence has evolved from small and ad hoc-based tasks to complex programs with dedicated staff and tools. Almost half of the organizations have a team dedicated to Cyberthreat Intelligence and more than 80% have some sort of recourse focused on Cyberthreat Intelligence and are part of a coordinated security policy.