All authentication methods are available in several form factors, including smart card, USB token, software, mobile app, and hardware tokens:
Your benefits and how we can help you out
- The best price/performance ratio for licenses and management
- Proven quality in approach and management
- The best balance between security and ease of use
- Fully Automated Management
- Broad choice of 2FA Methods and Tokens
- Broad Integration system
- Cloud efficiencies
- Standards-based security (ISO 27001, AICPA SOC-2, FIPS 140-2, DSKPP)
How we can help
Kahuna was the world’s first organization to offer hosted tokens. We know how to effectively organize, roll out, and internationally manage enterprise token authentication.
Authentication as a Service (AaaS) enables organizations to easily apply multi-factor authentication to secure access to any application, from any device, anywhere.
The right choice can save significant costs. Token management, a completely different kettle of fish, needs to be managed the right way. People can lose or forget their credentials. Therefore, outsourcing their management to a specialized partner is a safer option.
Also note, commodities as tokens require comprehensive policies and efficient management