Every Managed Security Service comes with:
- 5×13 and 24×7 risk-based security services instead of a one-size-fits-all product
- Faster response to incidents (closing the gap between detection and response)
- Active security monitoring on cyber threats and risky events
- Value-added reports tailored to the required stakeholders
- Scale-up and -down per month and paying for what you get
- A multilingual organization that’s ISO-certified on all locations (HQ Amersfoort, SOC Valencia and Amersfoort, and branch office Antwerp)
How do the results differ from the traditional way of performing SOC services?
The end result is a service tailored to your business with reporting aligned to the receiving parties – whether strategic, tactical, or operational.
Steven Covey once said ‘Always start with the end in mind’, and he couldn’t be more right. This is why Kahuna delivers a structured and efficient risk-based approach toward security monitoring, detection, and response. We call it Business Threat Control.
Every step contributes to the design of effective use cases that provide the right outcome, whether it is a report, a dashboard, or the trigger for a playbook. Our Managed Security and SOC services come with a core team of experts in service delivery, security monitoring, security analytics, and incident response and are always supported by Kahuna management to maintain the highest service standards.