Check out the Kahuna marketing event roadmap ‘H1 2021’
The Kahunas have once again put together a very comprehensive event roadmap for you where there is plenty of choice between virtual and physical activities. It will be a mix of business as well as technically oriented events with the aim to create a secure customer environment that fits the business needs of your organization.
We are also coming up with a number of new unique activities this year:
- On Wednesday, May 26, 2021, we will host the brand new Tech Summit “Festival”: 5 vendors, 15 workshops, 3 time slots. Which workshops will you choose?
- On Thursday, April 8, we will meet at the Kuip, where Kahuna will host the ‘Patch the Cloud’ event with Qualys and Feyenoord.
- Have you always wanted to get an inside look at the Kahuna SOC (Security Operation Centre) in Valencia? A 2-day Kahuna SOC visit is planned on 16 & 17 June.
Finally, a ‘Save the Date’ for the 6th edition of our ‘high level’ KESC 2021 event (Kahuna European Security Conference): This year from September 7 to 10, again as always from The Westin in Valencia! Registration for this event will start in the first week of March.
Kahuna upcoming events 2021
- Simulation Attack Webinar – 9 March 2021 – Online
- Webinar Capture the Flag – 19 March 2021 – Online
- CIO Networking Lunch – 26 March 2021 – Antwerp, Belgium
- Patch the Cloud – 8 April 2021 – De Kuip, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Kahuna Tech Summit – 26 May 2021 – Fort Lent, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Kahuna SOC Visit – 16-17 June 2021 – Valencia, Spain
- Kahuna European Security Conference 2021 – 7-10 September 2021 – Valencia, Spain
Go to the event page to read more.